Got some Biscuits and Lemons? Grab your Kitchen apron cause Today I'm Going to share No-Bake, 5 ingredients Lemon Dessert which will take you back to summer just in the first bite.
Ingredients Required for Base
1. Any Biscuit of your Choice/ rolled Oatmeal/ Rusk
2. Nuts (Optional )
4. Vanilla Essence (Optional)
5. Salt ( a pinch)
Grind the above-mentioned ingredients and add butter to it. Transfer it to a buttered Mould or Plate and freeze it at least 30 mins.
Ingredients for Lemon Curd
1. 3 whole eggs and 3 yolks ( Tell me in the comment section if you want me to share lemon curd recipe without eggs )
2. 1 Cup Sugar ( Powder it )
3. 1/2 Cup Sweet Lime or Mosambi Juice and 1/4 cup Lemon Juice. ( You use just lemon if you want or replace lemons with oranges/sweet lime. Use Any Citrus Fruit of your choice)
4. Lemon Zest (3/4 Spoon)
5. Vanilla Essence to overpower the smell of eggs (Optional)
1. Take 3 Whole Eggs and 3 Egg Yolks. Beat them by adding powdered sugar little at a time.
2. Transfer the mix into a pan ( Don't use aluminium Vessel ) and add 3/4 Cup Lemon Juice to it.
3. Keep Stirring until the curd thickens.
4. When it Thickens add lemon zest, Vanilla Essence and Butter to it.
5. Let it cool.
To the base add the Lemon curd and freeze it for at least 6 hours.
Decorate as per your wish. Here I have used More lemons, kiwis and pomegranate seeds.
Best Eaten With Vanilla / Coconut Ice cream.
Thankyou For Watching. IF you Like the Recipe Like, Share and subscribe to My Channel for more.
Marinated With Love.